The term ‘Get Stuffed Book’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refer to the user or customer of our website.
Get Stuffed Book is owned and operated by textile and mixed-media artist Maggie SmithMaggie Smith / Get Stuffed Book
26 High Road,
Telephone: 07841 916580
If you are having problems ordering, require assistance, spot a mistake, or suspect something isn’t working as it should, please get in touch via one of the methods above or on the contact page.
Prices, Ordering and Availability
- By completing and submitting an order with us you are making an offer to purchase goods that, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. A binding contract will only result when we have notified you that your goods have been despatched.
- All items offered on our website are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable or we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- Orders will not be processed until the customer’s funds have cleared.
- In the event that we decline your order we will provide you with a full refund.
- We will do our utmost to keep you up-to-date with your order’s progress.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£ GBP) and include VAT
Cancellation and Returns
- You can return unwanted item(s) within 7 working days from the delivery date, except for the following which are exempt:
- Items customised, or made to personal specification
- Items where the security seal has been broken or removed.
- The item(s) must be returned to us in “as new” re-saleable condition and we will not refund postal costs incurred when returning the item(s).
- We advise you to get proof of postage when returning the item(s), or ideally send via Recorded Delivery, for use in the unlikely event that a return is lost in transit.
- We aim to refund you for the full purchase price of the item(s) promptly after receiving the return, and within a maximum of 30 days. However please be aware that we do not reimburse postage costs.
Please contact us to let us know you would like to return something, so we know to expect it.
- Although we make every effort to deliver within 7-10 working days after dispatch, delays do happen due to busy periods or unforeseen factors.
- We will not accept liability for delivery delays beyond our reasonable control, for example through: strike action or bad weather, etc.
- If you request your order to be left unattended – in a shed or outbuilding for example – or with neighbours we will endeavour to do so at the your own liability.
Lost, Damaged or Missing items
- If there is no sign of your parcel within 7-10 working days after dispatch, please check the following:
- That you have not been carded by Royal Mail
- That the parcel has not been left outside your home – in a porch for instance – or left with a neighbour.
- If the above checks yield no results please contact us within 14 working days quoting your order reference, delivery address and contact details and we’ll contact Royal Mail and try to find your parcel (please give us a minimum of 2 working days to do this).
- In the event your parcel cannot be located we’ll arrange a replacement or full refund.
- We will not be held liable for a missing or damaged parcel where the customer supplies incorrect or insufficient address details.
- Where the item(s) have been damaged in transit we will replace the item free of charge but may ask for proof of the damage and a written statement so that we can proceed with a compensation claim.
- On receipt of your order please inspect the parcel contents. If there are any missing items please contact us to report them within 48hrs of receipt.
All content included on the website including, but not limited to, artwork, images, audio or video clips, text, appearance, graphics are property of Maggie Smith and protected by UK and International copyright law.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.